04 April 2010

heroes : green (?)

Terasa hebat sebentar. Walaupun aku tak suka tengok cerita hantu, Supernatural tu best kan?



I got:-

Your results:
You are Apocalypse
Apocalypse
63%
Poison Ivy
59%
Dr. Doom
55%
Magneto
54%
Mystique
52%
Juggernaut
52%
The Joker
48%
Riddler
46%
Dark Phoenix
46%
Lex Luthor
44%
Venom
42%
Two-Face
40%
Green Goblin
40%
Mr. Freeze
37%
Catwoman
35%
Kingpin
31%
You believe in survival of the fittest and you believe that you are the fittest.


And I don't get it.
But I know my weapon: Google. He he.





Though, I like this Which Super Hero Are You? better.
No, not because of the Green Latern or because I usually like green but because I am almost near to Spiderman (ada sedikit ketaksuban towards spiders di bawah pengaruh adik lelaki) !

The product:-

Your results:
You are Green Lantern

Green Lantern
90%
Spider-Man
75%
Wonder Woman
57%
Hulk
55%
Superman
55%
Supergirl
52%
Iron Man
50%
The Flash
45%
Robin
42%
Catwoman
35%
Batman
25%

Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination.



If you have nothing to do, well, this is something to do.
Thank you for the free ads. Masa terluang dapat diisi dengan, err, berfaedah (kot).



footnote: Kena/harus/mesti tidur. Sibuk duk khatam blog orang. Haisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment