21 March 2011

aku ingat kau lain

Maybe I was wrong.








I thought after the new president, there will be no such things as bombing other people's country.


I thought after the recent tsunami, local people would ban the idea of building nuclear plant straight away.


I thought when you learned that it is time to withdraw from your throne, you would just retire and leave.


I thought when you are retired in the field, you should not have involved with that field anymore.


I thought when you said you're tired, you would just go and sleep.


I thought you said you don't want to leave your friend when you are chasing after success, but you do.


I thought we're together, but we now we're hanging.


I thought when you ask people to do good deeds, you should be doing the same.




I thought you're different from anybody else.
Now, I think, I am different.










You disappoint me.






True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment