04 April 2011

blame the lies

Just got married.




There's a point in your life where just feel like taking one issue of the future down.


To buy a house.
To get married.


Both need money but the other requires more commitment.




Guess which one point I have arrived?






Buhdeway, I've chosen to travel.
It might not affect my future much but I am off for the weekends.


....


Dalam tangan yang lain, 


See this: by Muli.


I agree with him. No offence.
Our people are obsessed with latest trends at the moment.
I am still with Sony Ericsson and still as happy as ever.
My cousin, Izza, thinks she doesn't need a 'cool' phone because she likes her TrackID apps (which I also have). 
I am pretty sure her phone is cool in her own definition.
Twelve is better; he is still with his basic Nokia and yet, still is sexy to me.


I have said this to Dad but he is still gonna queue for IPad 2. 
I disagreed until I found out he had sold his Samsung Galaxy Tab.
Now, I am also waiting. I want to play Slice It and Angry Bird -_-"




Okay, I am late for class.
Please remember to prioritize when you have a lot of money.
Buying an IPhone is actually less important when you're saving up for a car.
Just saying.


Kthxbye.




True story.




footnote: Twelve is using basic Nokia AND has a car. He can travel and call people at the sometime (and date me). Can you do that with your IPhone or BB? Just saying.



No comments:

Post a Comment