19 May 2011

god knows the best for you

Pray. And prey.


You do not always get what you want.
You get what God thinks is the best for you.


I pray so you will not be sad.
I do not pray that you will get what you want, or your family wants.
I pray so you will not be frustrated.
I do not pray that you will give up.
I pray so you will accept things.
Just accept and be grateful.



Your brother would be unhappy with this post.
I know I have no right to budge into this crisis.
As an outsider, I do not want the whole family holds high expectations for you. High enough to make me pity remembering you, and your brother. And myself.




You and your family struggles for your chances.
I can stay, watch and keep praying.
You should know there might be more people in the country that deserves it.
Don't stop fighting.
But, please, I beg you, don't be sad. Don't be frustrated.
JUST DON'T.


Let me tell you something, in case you (or your brother) reads this.
Your life does not end here.
There more than this to ponder about.
Future. Marriage. Death. Survival. Sanity. God.
More than just the matter of where to pursue.





I am being concerned.
Don't get me wrong.


True. Enough.


footnote: I am unsure of my feelings actually. Kehkehkeh. <---sugar rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment