06 September 2012

DIY Flats Makeover

Ballerina.

Last year, I bought a pair of flats from Nose. They were green, pretty, cheap and... actually, Mama bought them for me. Here:



Not sure why I bought these. My guess is I was into the sequin pattern. Originally, they had these metal sequins in between the suede but I guess it got lost somewhere. That should be the main reason for this makeover.

Anyhow, the new semester in coming and I have so much plans that require money (eg travelling). So I decided not to buy a new pair of shoes. Instead, I am making over those I have which the above pair have gone into these:



Tadaaa.
I made (over) these in less than two hours before I could catch-up with my favourite local comedy series Keluarga Iskandar. Here's a link - DIY Scarf Flats - which inspired me. I am not a big fan of bold ribbons on my shoes so that should explain the basic knot.




I have another pair of shoes and sandals which I planned to makeover tomorrow. Just plans.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment