20 January 2014

not too late for 2014

I have not written anything since like last year.
No jokes but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2014 and happy birthday to all who celebrates within the time span of which I have done nothing to my blog - not even a visit.


Did I get busier?
I suppose, yes. I got a part-time job way too sooner than I expected. I was called for an interview on November 13th and I started right away on November 14th. The exact next day, yes.
And I have been working nine hours a day ever since.

Oh, I am cashier at a gas station near my place. Cashier, again.


Did I travel?
Well yes I definitely did!
Not anywhere outside my country but I went north and south. Good enough with a working schedule like mine.
My family attended my cousin's wedding in Kedah last December and the usual folks and I went to Melaka few weeks ago.

I shall travel north again as soon as I resign from my part-time job.


Did I make any progress with my AE?
Nope. Next question.

How do I feel about my job?
Terribly a good experience. I mean, I have been a cashier at a fast food restaurant and a school's bookstore before but this one at the gas station is waaayyy too advanced for a cashier.
You really have to be smart and efficient.

But I am gonna tell about it in a separate post.



Righto. Going to compose the separate post right away before I decide to do it in 2015.
Toods.