10 April 2010

14,000 things to be happy about

I came across a picture of a book on tumblr. I reblogged it from artpixie and I thought of searching for the book via google. I think it has an awesome title; 14,000 Things to Be Happy About written by Barbara Ann Kipfer. I am pretty sure it is a good book to read and motivates people about this life.



Many people often feel like giving up and quitting when actually they should not. Pessimist will look at one side but an optimist will look at both sides and the other side is, positive side.

So maybe in this post, at this local hour that is 6.29 am, I would like to share my very own list of things to be happy (but not 14,000 because I couldn't afford that to do that in this limited hour). Perhaps I have more than 14,000 !

  1. Born as Muslim.
  2. Still have parents (who care and pay their endless attention to my siblings and I).
  3. Brain, and capability to think.
  4. Not handicapped.
  5. Have faith and belief.
  6. Have home, a comfortable place to live (near surau lagi yaw !)
  7. Have many many many good friends.
  8. Have Encik L.
  9. Can watch Glee, Chuck, House, CSI, Amazing Race, The Nanny etc.
  10. Internet (God bless the Internet -Neem)
  11. Cinemas.
  12. My siblings., my loves.
  13. It rains and sunny in my country (God bless my country).
  14. Pretty <-----mai dah perasan dia.
  15. RESULTS !
  16. Watched a show from Discovery Channel; Human Body: Pushing to The Limits about brain and nerves (awhsome I tell you).
  17. Can travel.
  18. Kitty cats; Labu & Putih.
  19. Attended both girls and co-add school (boys tak pernah, of course lah)
  20. Break some rules (so my teen life wouldn't be so much waste he he)
  21. Cosy room.
  22. Technology.
  23. BOOKS (and truckloads of them).
  24. Dreams (because if you can dream it you can do it -Walt Disney)
  25. Cartoons yeahs Pixar, Disney etc.
  26. Pretty things; dandelions, owls, mango, nasi lemak, Arsenal,
Err, there are many more but those are what I can recall about. I mean it is 6.50 in the morning and I need to pray. It is raining and it feels good so I'm gonna slip in into my flip flop, grab an umbrella and head for roti canai (and maybe waffle) because I've been talking about it all night in Facebook.

If you read this, post the list of things you are happy about in your life. It is motivating y'know. And you may do it better than I did if you aren't hungry and sleepy like I am now. He he.

And I think you can read more here, here and here.

Hold. No 27 should be food ! roti canai, waffle, cakes, ice cream (Mango Tango <-----you should try this).
Until then.




Toodles.
footnote: Nak cepat. Lapar yaw ! No 28, my readers and the blogs !

No comments:

Post a Comment