03 May 2010

when you get what you want but not what you need

Takde idea untuk title.






Mereka bukan pujaan. Ini kata-kata awal yang paling penting dalam post ini.

Tujuh orang (termasuk kumpulan) menyanyi yang aku suka.

7. Paramore. I don't know what is so attractive about them. Either Hayley Williams hair is so awesome atau pun lagu The Only Exception. Anyway, lagu mereka sangat awhsome. Ya, bukan aku sorang je peminat mereka. I am not a die hard fan, I just enjoy them. They remind me of Twilight somehow.. along the way.

6. Lady Gaga. This is one superb lady. I admit she is quite outrageous about her appearances and err, clothes. I can't even tell if they are really clothes but ignore how she looks like. Her songs what matter ! Bad Romance is a super remembrance of mine. She has a good voice, to me at least.

5. Taylor Swift. This young lady is cool. Aku tahu ramai teenagers di luar sana yang suka gila hanis die hard fan and wishes to be her friend. Ha ha. I like her songs because they are meaningful, though I admit not all of her songs capture my heart. Extra kudos for her because of her superb style. I loike.

4. The Cranberries. This old, I know but they aren't lame. Equally to the group ABBA, I thank my mother for introducing me to them. I downloaded their songs and they are all frequently heard.

3. Coldplay.
2. Coldplay.
1. Coldplay. Maaf, tiga tempat teratas memang band yang extra super duper great. I am really a big fan since I was 14. In fact, they are the reason I signed up for MySpace because they update most of their news there. Okay, if there is another word for sexy, that would be Chris Martin. I don't know why but people like him is just super charming kan? (Reminds me of Twelve here ha ha).

Try listening to The Scientist while reading Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes. Sebak, seriously you will cry.

While doing this post I am repeating Fix You on my music player.

Viva La Vida means live the life.

I can't list all songs here right? Well, I would say that I learn many from their songs' lyrics. It meant something meaningful and treasured beneath this life. If you get what I mean.



Ini dia mereka yang buat lagu-lagu favourite aku. They are Chris Martin (lead vocals, keyboards and guitar) , Jonny Buckland (lead guitar, he's a guitar hero I tell you!), Guy Berryman (bass guitar) and Will Champion (drums & other instruments).





Now, do you get why my blog's side post is themed by Coldplay songs?

Dan tajuk post ini ialah lirik lagu Fix You.

Plus, who can bring me to any Coldplay's concert? Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassseee.





Toodles.
footnote: Zoeey Deschanel will be up for the next post hehe && this isn't something to share from Facebook that I mentioned before.

No comments:

Post a Comment