16 July 2010

of how to demonstrate plot of story in literature (MY version)

This is just a sample. No offence.




I am fat.
I am ugly.
I am short.
I am stupid.
I am have big eyes.
I have pale colour.
I sleep a lot.
I eat many so I can sleep well.
I have eyebags.

What am I?







An owl.


CORRECT.
If not, me.





This is the main reason why Hawa should not reblog the pretty pictures of the Girls' Generation on her tumblr. They appeared in my dashboard like some silly pale sticks wearing short pants and baby-tee making cute faces with their small eyes. Worst, they have that infamous capability of making any girls' self-esteem lower than usual.

But, they are fake. Fake, fake, fake.

Owls are natural and far better than them.
Probably I am too.



This is the graph of how self esteem is related to the plot of the story told above.


Or at least I thought so. *All rights are reserved (with maximum capacity of self-esteem)




I am GORGEOUS. Your argument is totally and will ever be invalid.





footnote: Hungry, sugar rush and I need to poop. Library is sooooo damn cold.

feetnote: I like owls. So as mangoes and dandelions. I think I like classic books too.

6 comments:

  1. Don't worry zulaikha, You are gorgeous! I Miss you! weeeee~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice graph to portray the progression of ur self esteem.

    juz wondering tho, shouldn't it start below zero?

    self criticism does not begin at zero. apathy lies there.

    to criticize urself as u are doin' right now, u need to be super negative.

    so, perhaps u should redraw the graph to include this priceless insight. lol

    dang, did u get what i juz said?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AZDI: Thanks wey lama tak dengar cerita.

    The Unknown: I am sorry. Maybe you're right but this is just a sample. Not saying that my self-esteem before this was never so negative but I am just trying to plot something to tell people that now, I love graphs (before, I hate them). Though, I won't redraw anything.

    Thanks for your attention :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol googley..

    twas juz bein' sarcastic.

    ReplyDelete