14 July 2010

semangkuk twilight dan sepinggan kesatria

Gaulkan mereka bersama.


Warning: This does NOT mean I am a big fan of Twilight, Robert Pattison, Edward, vampires or gooey love stories. This is a direct opinion from a hobby.



Setelah bertahun punya kawad yang gila menyeksakan, semester ini dengan penuh entah apa-apa nya harus dikawadkan kaki dan badan dan seluruh anggota comel ini semula. Cis. Cis.

Hari tu masa taklimat Kesatria Negara, aku terfikir macam mana nak jadikan these filthy kawad thingy to become and interesting piece of crap. I thought of cerita Twilight, simply because I just read the latest related book (being released earlier on June, I think); The Second Short Life of Bree Tanner and not because I have watched the movie. I had not watched the movie Eclipse, well, yet.



I've been thinking. I have the slightest ability to stand still and be frozen for more than an hour. How on this beautiful Earth I ever could stay still like I did three years ago? I had a little thought that it would probably be fun if I could act like vampires in Twilight. Not only that they stood still for hours but they are also powerfully energetic. In addition, it is so stupidly nice to be graceful kan? However, skip that blood sucking part because I am probably the person who fear the most at the sight or smell of blood *you are soooo not a vampire in Twilight, G*.

Kau faham tak maksud aku? I mean, aku kena berdiri lama-lama dan jadi superdupertruper kuat gilaaaaa bila aku masuk Kesatria Negara ni as if you are the vampire in Twilight.

I guess these odd thoughts will save me from the super torturing minutes I would spend for this Kesatria Negara. Be POSITIVE and super OPTIMIST. Crap, I have another 22 hours to march and keep marching for this semester.


God, give me strength. And food. Lots of them.

Anyway, if I am a vampire on Twilight Saga, does that mean I am suppose to be more beautiful than Ashley Greene? Grr, awesome. But err, I don't want to be glittering and suddenly shining.

Fine, skip that part.


*Oh, G is the initial of Googley Moogley. Macam G. Callen dalam cerita NCIS kan kan kan?


footnote: You may not really understand this post until you have read or at least watched any of Twilight Saga. Pity you.

No comments:

Post a Comment