06 October 2010

an art is

Everybody sees it differently.



Blaming Encik Nussow, I have to say that editing pictures is what I do when I have the chance to do so. He suggested the idea so I have to blame him. Hah ! So this is one, but I can't put up more because I know people will eventually evaluate and start telling off this and that. Otherwise, they will love it, no?

Cheerleader, woot !

I have plenty of reasons to be busy lately. First, I participated in college's choral speaking competition (which I won 3rd place last night. Unbelievable, right?). Second, I have got plenty of quizzes and test and assessment and presentations etc etc particularly should be submitted before study week starts.

Yeahs, exam is COMING SO SOOOOOON !

My timeline. As I see it.

The 'you are here' dot stands for today which is Wednesday, October 6th. The next dots stand for each weekends except for the last one. I will be sitting for five papers which would be in five different days but in three different weeks. Such annoying gaps. I want to start working for semester break IMMEDIATELY.

Well, as I was constructing the timeline of mine, I see other images. Probably I am sleepy, or hungry or dizzy oh well I don't know but I want to start the holiday very very very extremely soon and get my backpack on and travel. Ho yeaaaaah.

So I altered to this.


My timeline. As I see it, again.

I changed it to a scenery. I don't know why. Probably because Twelve said he wants to bring me to paddy field. Might as well, we go for Bukit Broga as Apek, my gay-but-not-so-gay friend had suggested.

Apart from that, I am actually frustrated with the issues brought up last weekend. I won't contaminate such a happy post as this one but yeah I will definitely going to post about it later. Maybe after this. Maybe. May -oh nevermind.



Where have all my 'plenty of reasons' gone? Mind over it. Ha ha.


footnote: I am extremely upset about you. No, it is not Twelve.

No comments:

Post a Comment