21 October 2010

the power of colours

The 101st post is censored. Haha, this is post 102nd. Hoorah !





It has been quite sometime since I last online. Few days ago, I got this terrible stomach ache and I couldn't update my blog. On that day, I thought of writing about 'Morning Person' but by today, I feel like 180 years old and I forgot about it.


So I happened to see some changes in Tumblr. 
It went purple !
I browsed around and found out that it was for the celebration of Spirit Day which falls on October 20th. I'm sure it was special this year for the unique date; 20.10.2010.

Before that, I bought CLEO and the magazine is highlighting the Breast Cancer Awareness. It has gone all pink and the colour has been something special (what's with Kim Kardashian as the cover girl).


Today, I thought colours are so powerful because it can represent almost everything. It gives mood and symbols.
Look here from encik Wiki, here, here and there.


I like grey and green and turquoise. Guess they are for what?
Let's do this awareness thing ! 





footnote: I am a little pissed because I cannot register my co-curriculum subject. What colour is for anger management awareness?

No comments:

Post a Comment