21 November 2010

there are two kinds of people in this world;

this man and this woman.
(Quoted from 500 Days of Summer)



I can say that last post was written while I was having sugar rush.
Yesterday, I went to my family gathering. It was fun, mainly because of the food and cousins. 

And yes, the lucky draw just for the ladies. I am usually unlucky when it comes to lucky draw but I got one absolutely awesome thing from my aunt.

Then, my aunts mentioned that they are planning for Europe tour somewhen later (or sooner). I think it is quite unfair. It has been my dream ever since I was 14 and my mom is going first. 
(I think it has been many people's dream including my whole bunch of friends)

My friends and I had been planning a lot of things to do while traveling later. I remember we planned it almost anywhere (in the train, before and after movies, in the car, at dinner, Baskin Robbins, bookstores etc.)

I want to marry someone rich so maybe I can go on a tour with my cousins. Probably with her. Probably with my friends. Probably with mom as well.

Then I realize that there are two kinds of people you love in this world: friends and family.


True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment