23 December 2010

hujung umur belasan

Happy 19th, Twelve.






Warning: Some readers might not like the content of this post (refer the above note).






I gave Twelve a new wallet since his last one was like a rotten little bag and he was too lazy to replace it.


Here it is, and he was happy. In fact he changed his wallet during our journey to the city. We took the train to save the environment besides to avoid the traffic.






The funny thing was he could not find my present before we met so he bought what I want, in front of me, at Kinokuniya and also wrapped it before my eyes at Carls Jr. See:







And I was the one who had to remove the price tag!







I asked him for a huge pretty notebook with plain pages inside so he got me one. It was really hard to find a book of my taste but he got it.




It was a fine but tiring day. We went to KLCC then Pavilion and lastly Fahrenheit nearby.
I should have worn my boots instead of my mom's wedges.






Cést la vie, I guess!
True story.








footnote: I am going to change my URL to cucuawesome.blogspot.com probably after I turn 19.



3 comments:

  1. woof woof dating siap hadiah! dah maju dah....

    dilot... we are sooo ketinggalan :(

    hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!!! aku tergelak je weyh :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. iffah: HAHAHAHAHA baiklah takde apa yg maju pun. keluar berjalan je kan. macam kau and taku dll lah :DD

    nussow: fine, laugh at it hahaha :DD

    ReplyDelete