27 December 2010

my dad said



Kalau dua tiga orang lumba atas jalan, takkan nak tutup jalan terus?


He was right but I think changing the blog's appearance and URL is the best reward I can give myself for restraining the people who have been successfully spend their holiday stalking over me.






The URL is a tribute to my late grandmother whom had left us this year.
And to all my grandparents (though I haven't met some of them).








And it isn't my birthday yet. I just don't know when I am going to be online next.


True story.




footnote: This is the third time I change my blog URL in five years blogging. I wish I won't have to do it ever again after this.



2 comments:

  1. please dont . you keep changing because you keep reading others blog and sometimes you feel like, o this one is cool and yours like a lil bit lamer which is not . i do all the time . look what happen to my blog . no offence .

    wtf , i missed what you write at the last which is tribute to your grandma . sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Azdi, it is not because I think my previous url is lame. In fact, I love it because sometimes I even got recognized by that url! But I think I am running away from somebody.

    I hope I made it.
    && yes, it is for grandma.

    One of the last things she said to me was 'if you don't like it, why bother to go with it?'

    ReplyDelete