21 January 2011

who are you?

I'm Spiderman. Just kidding. That'd be cool.






I just checked my email.
Then there's this spam with the subject Who Are You?


This must be some quizzes follow-up that I accidentally subscribed or whatever.
But that simple question is interesting. 
And I am going to answer it here.


I am Batman.


Kidding.


I am Emma Watson. I wish.


Ok honestly now.
I am a blogger. That'd be obvious.


I am a person with no ambition and according to my mom that is a harmful way to live.
Maybe my ambition is to marry a rich, nice, handsome guy.


I like mangoes. And french toast and pancakes.
One day, I am going to make mango-flavoured pancakes. Haha.


I like jelly fish but my favourite fish for dinner would be sting ray.


My favourite flower is dandelion. You can present me chrysanthemum too so I can make out tea out of that.


I have Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Formspring but I never depend on them. 
In other words, I could live without them.


I am eldest of four.
I am a strict sister, my siblings are scared of me (I think).


I am an Asian. Proud one, mind you.
I eat roti canai, nasi lemak and hor fun.


I am going to exchange postcards with Dell.
That will make me a postcard collector (?).


I like owls because they can fly, they have cute eyes and I'd like to have one. 
Apart from that I like black cats. I mean totally black and fat and lazy.
Yes, i found out that I am fond of whales and ferret and wolves too.


I am a big fan of tea and I hate coffees.
I have migrain and mom found out in RD that caffeine can cure migrain.
I guess I should be thankful that tea does have caffeine.


My favourite kids' shows would be Tom & Jerry, Mr Bean and Spongebob Squarepants.
Because I am going to be an adult soon, I like Megastructure and How Do They Do It.


I want to travel but I do not have the money.
I like to write and read.
My favourite kid book is The Suitcase Kid by Jacqueline Wilson. I read that because I began to fond of Twelve. Hehe.
I read Harry Potter, Twilight Saga, LOTR, Inkheart etc.


In my wishlist: typewriter, a string of small lightbulbs, more books, compact camera, a pair of mocassin etc.


I am a student and because I do not have any loan, I am money-less. Haha.


I think I began to like this.
Macam kau buat biodata masa kecil-kecil dulu yang ada makanan kegemaran, warna kegemaran, kawan baik, kawan rapat, kawan biasa dan sebagainya.






True story.



No comments:

Post a Comment