24 January 2011

yes, i do pay attention

My P*****T Week. Ruined.






This is the class Structure of English I had earlier this morning.


I must inform you that I had had my breakfast and slept for 8 hours the night before.


I sat at the third row in the class. I did all homework. I even answered all questions right. Plus, I volunteered to write down my answer at the front. 
Therefore, you cannot accuse me of not paying attention in class despite that I was sleepy and hungry at that moment.


I paid attention. Probably too much.


So I was reading the tree diagram my classmate wrote at the front on the whiteboard. Apart of the tree diagram showed this: 

The small part of the tree diagram

I got an idea to cure my overpower need for food and sleep. 
Means, I got more creative by that time.
I copied down the two lines at the middle and invented new images.

This is one:

A line for hair

This is two:


Pacman's mouth

This is three:


Curtain sides

I told you I paid attention.

Eja had to face my boredom and laugh at my drawings. She claimed I got funnier when I get sleepier. Usually, I become more annoying when I get hungrier.

Above all, I thought this is going to be the nicest week of January but I woke up feeling ill and I have terrible flu plus sore throat. Demmit.


True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment