21 April 2011

study week; EJA'S ADVENTURE!

I may not be particular but I am quite observant.




This is basically what I see from my housemate/ex-schoolmate/classmate, Eja's activities over this study week.


First, she went Kepong (probably after realizing everybody's going home or she has not gone back home for few weekends before) and stayed home.






Then she went back SA to get some stuff she left (probably clothes because she kinda need her favourite garments to live).




Later, she had to go back to Kepong because well, SA is boring over study week. Plus, many of the housemates have not returned to SA, YET.




So she stayed there. I came back to SA yesterday (I got a huge realization out of nowhere that I REALLY NEED to study hard to get THE car this semester).


This morning, when I was at the library, Eja called and told me she's at SA to take her pants etc. So,




Yes, she had to go back to Kepong because she wanted to hang out. Therefore,






So answer this. What should Eja reply if anybody asks her "How's your study week, mate?" (Ya, tiba-tiba kena pakai British accent).
A. I had an adventure!
B. I pretty much think that SA and Kepong is just 5 metres away.
C. I had traffic jam, IN MY HOUSE. Could you believe that?
D. All mentioned above.




Let me give you a clue. This is quite a summary of the story.








THE ANSWER IS D.




Like I said, this is basically from what I see.
True story.




footnote: Yesterday, I SEW A BOOK until 4 am in the morning. My new ambition is Book Doctor. Kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment