30 July 2012

accio wand

Oh the irony.

Look look. It's holiday and I am not studying, sewing, book binding or anything of sort. I am simply too busy being bored, running the house or playing games. Pottermore!

I used to be in Hufflepuff but I couldn't retrieve that account. That account was made during the earlier launch of Pottermore. Hiks.

So anyway, I made another account prior to the launch of The Chamber of Secrets (I finished Philospher's Stone in previous account and then I had to redo - not complaining).

I got in Gryffindor, to my surprise.



I wanted to be in Slytherin (because I used to ship Malfoy and Granger in fanfic, what's up) but oh well, I could make a good Gryffindor myself I think. Acewah.

And then to the Ollivanders, I got myself this:



Here are the descriptions (sort of like a personality quiz results) from Mr Ollivander:





The core of my wand is unicorn hair which is also the same with Malfoy's! Pardon my giddiness. Anyway, focus to the part in cedar column where it says "I have never yet met the owner of a cedar whom I would care to cross, especially if harm is done to those whom they are fond of." I'm self-evaluating through these explanations. Need not to be true but good enough to be self-aware.

I have no point sharing these on my blog but I am too bored to not update my blog, so yeah.

I will be travelling again. Soon enough.


Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment