01 August 2012

for the record

Collateral damage.

I stepped into a restaurant. I had few friends walking with me behind my back. I saw by the corner of my eye, a woman with a long hair was chatting happily with a guy behind the table. I knew the guy but I refused to look at him. I felt rage. So I walked out of the restaurant. The long-haired woman is my housemate and she called me out. I ignored. She grabbed my by the shoulder and turned me. "He wants to have a word," she said. I got into my car and drove away.

A storm was coming. The sky was dark. I felt like going back to my family but I am stuck in that place. As I was about to enter the house I rented, the man rushed from behind me. He called my name, enough to make me stop. "Can we talk?" I hesitated. I did not turn to see him. I knew him though I have never heard his voice before. "I need to wash." I cleaned myself and walked out of the toilet, inappropriately dressed. The man waited outside the house and the door was wide open. I asked my housemates to close but they refused to move. So I walked ignorantly into my room.

I was dressed and walked out towards the man. He stayed in his friend's car but upon seeing me, he looked  fiercely and then he sped off. I stood in front of the house in confusion. Suddenly there were weird creatures all over the road. Abnormally large toads, small octopuses crawling on the road and weirdly drawn birds flying through the sky. The sky was a lot darker. I remember hoping for that man to be safe. I ran into the house and slipped over a mat...


...and I woke up.


Until then.

footnote: Self-diagnostic. July 31st, 2012. Approx 4.15pm. Living room.


No comments:

Post a Comment