07 June 2014

bloody good run

This is not where I am supposed to be at this moment.

I am approximately two weeks away from the finishing line of my whole Bachelor in Education journey.  I am supposed to be head over heels with my Academic Exercise and other remaining coursework.
But I am sleepy. 
My sleeping time is all over the place. I was wide awake at 5 am and passed out two hours after that.

And I am depressed. 
Yes, unexplainably depressed.
Lokman thinks I think too much. I think him thinking of me thinking too much as a prompt accusation… which of course I had to agree now.

I am unable to control my strings of thoughts. But this is not abnormal, really. I talk way too much with Lokman recently yet I have not much to say to other people. I’d rather listen to them. Then again, it would be rude if I just keep silent when socializing. When I tell stories (except to Lokman), my thoughts were disrupted halfway through the story-telling. And then I couldn’t tell if I was making sense or not.

No, I still don’t think anything is wrong with me. 
Perhaps that explains why I am jolly happy when Lokman comes home or calls me after class. I vent every thing possibly as much as I can. And then, I just go on silent mode.

Poor man. He must be confused. Ha ha. Sorry, though.

I thought maybe I just need a good run. I need a bloody good run.
But I cannot because of all these baggage of assignments and essays to do.

I need a bloody good run.