14 April 2010

house

My random occasions with a person, I name here hm Twelve.






#1
Twelve and I found a women's ring at the beach. Twelve found it first and showed it to me. I laughed and made an attempt to throw it. Twelve stopped me but I don't think it would be good to keep things from the sea so we threw it.

#2
Twelve got on different public transports (train, taxi and bus) to come to my place to see me and waited for me at the front of my part-time-clerk office. I saw Twelve was reading newspaper. Then we walked together to the mall beside the block.

#3
Twelve passed driving test in one trial. Twelve failed the computer test once. Twelve had to resit the computer test. I am scared of the driving test coming up next week. I did not fail my computer test before.

#4
Twelve brought me shopping. Twelve bought a new watch, Swatch for men. I have a watch too, Swatch for men.

#5
Twelve celebrated 14th birthday. Later at night, I was in a shopping mall when Twelve texted me that Twelve has a new member in the family.

#6
Twelve and I spent the whole day at the mall. Twelve bought me a bag and we watched a movie. At night, we went dinner together with our friends. The next day, I will be sitting on the exam. Twelve and I had a big fight, we decided we don't want to contact with one another anymore. The decision lasted for less than a fortnight and luckily I passed the subject on the previous day.

#7
Twelve got mad at me after I travelled to another state to see Twelve and other of our friends. Twelve was right to do that because the trip ended up with Twelve and one of our friend, A had to drive home to send us all. Though, A was happy to have a ride home that weekends for he wanted to go to the cinema.

#8
My friend, H and S had a surprise trip for Twelve. I was with them. My friend brought durian and the fruit annoys me throughout the journey. We ate the durian together beside a petrol station near to Twelve's college.

#9
The first time I met Twelve after two years being away from each other. We ate at Little Penang with another friend of ours, A. I almost puke when I arrived because I saw blood in the train. Such an embarassment.

#10
I was with the choir club in the hall. We were taking a break and I played a traditional game with a friend, F. Then another friend of mine, N came up to me and told Twelve likes me. I gave N a weird and annoyed face. N and F laughed at me. Twelve looked confused.

But if number #10 never happened, this post would never exist.

My point is this remaining days of April will mostly determine my future. I am freaking scared and I have sleeping disorder. I missed my meals often and I am easily distracted.





It's 5:20 in the evening and I skipped breakfast and lunch today. Should I wait for dinner?



I will continue writing the numbers in future posts.

By the way, #7 and #10 happened on the same day.







Toodles.
footnote: I installed formspring.me gadget on my blog ! * Itu pun nak excited*

No comments:

Post a Comment