31 May 2010

of necklace, sketches and enthusiasm

First trial of sketching and scanning. He he.




This is cheap. I know it is.

Twelve and I were arguing, childishly obviously, about what we will get in return of giving something to the other person. I mean, what will he get if he gives me this and I demand to get this if I am giving him that. In short, Twelve decided to buy the second necklace for me (after I lost the first one, hehe my bad). Considering that is was very nice of him to do (replacing the necklace) so, I thought of giving him something too. I am just too cheap to be true, or maybe he is.

*The icons of the necklace are replaced with a star symbol to hide our initial.



So, roughly, this is his equation after I argued to him on why must I cook him spaghetti meatballs and buy him (and myself) our favourite ice cream, Mango Tango.

He claimed that spaghetti meatballs and Mango Tango is really cheap for a return of the necklace. I disagreed. Spaghetti and ice cream are TWO items !



Because I was dissatisfied, I persuade him to buy me the ice cream and give me the necklace and I will cook him spaghetti. In my mind, it should have been look like this equation.


*The icons of the necklace are replaced with a star symbol to hide our initial.





He sighed. I think that is a yes ! YEAAAHHH I win !

I must look crazy, I know (still I am a genius!). Twelve and Puan Ibu are two most patient person on Earth when it comes to dealing with me.

Puan Ibu will cook the spaghetti ayte ? Woot woot. Okay, if Puan Ibu refused to, I guess I will to have gamble and end up with either me telling the whole world that I am the best chef or the kitchen will be burnt down to the ground.






Oh I stole borrowed my sister's brand new marker pen. I fell in love with them. I kidnapped them for tonight and my brother taught me how to use the scanner. I am now the happiest person to know that I can now blog my ugly sketches on the blog.

These sketches are ugly and the movie Robin Hood is awesome. Your argument is invalid.





Toodles.
footnote: Gaji mari ! Markerpens and sketchbook on top of the list !

2 comments:

  1. IKA : hehe thanks !

    HF: memang pun, orang hot kena tulis banyak-banyak tempat nanti ada orang dengki khianat (EI, 2010) hahhahhaha

    ReplyDelete