20 May 2010

to love is to let go

Brain can deflect your decision of your future within a second and today wasn't the first time it happens to me.




"Your English is excellent and you can speak fluently."

"I think this might be too much: can't you see yourself to be overqualified to be a teacher?"

"So why do you dislike Mathematics?"

"Don't you want to take up something else? I suggest journalism, probably?"

"I see yourself as a very happy-go-lucky person. Maybe you are used to the burden of teachers because you can see them from your parents. Try something else"

"Parents' consent seems to play a huge part in your career decision. You want to do something for your whole life with your parents disapproval? Even the job is a noble one?"





I smiled and nodded.
I got in the car and spilled them all to Twelve.
He soothed me.
I like those people who talked to me today.

Now, everything seems calmer and feels way better.

To love means to let go. I'm taking up other course now.





Toodles.
foonote: Lewat dua jam pergi kerja. Oh my, he's so nice to be with.

No comments:

Post a Comment