08 August 2010

of love and break-ups, of marriage and divorce

This a friend of GoogleyMoogley writing, heavily emotionally. She asked me not to swear too much, so I did minimized it as much as I can.


If you DIVORCE or BREAK-UP after you got yourself a baby,

It doesn't only affect you but your relatives, parents and children.
It doesn't only affect your children but your children's friends and best friends.
It doesn't only affect your emotion or future but other people's too.
It doesn't only affect your financial matters but your family's too.


If you refuse to admit that you are a selfish freak, rethink before you get married or get a baby.

You aren't suppose to have some jolly good time together and then later decided that both of you aren't meant for each other. Bullsh*t, that's what I'm gonna tell you.



Then you convince yourself that you have to move on and everybody else's have to do the same like you too.
You accused other people for being selfish because they cannot understand you after they are unable to move on, now f*ck that, YOU ARE THE SELFISH FREAK.


You CANNOT have unprotected sex and get pregnant until you have decided you are brave enough to commit your life for the coming baby.
This rule applies to every couple, married or unmarried.


Now tell me, if you are one of the people I mentioned in this blog and you are being emotional and telling me that some things aren't fixable, I will definitely screw you up and you will definitely find a freaking lesson from me.

Plus, if you raped a girl and she got pregnant, God will find you and smash you up like a piece of cake falling from 118th floor.

I am being very emotional now that I think GoogleyMoogley will be mad at me after reading this.
She might delete this, but if you are able to read this, you are one of the luckiest person on earth today.

Hills like white elephant? Probably.


Have a good day.



2 comments:

  1. something is bothering you then, i guess. but most of it, is true. no, all of it is.

    ReplyDelete