01 January 2011

feeling good

And awesome.




I definitely cannot explain on this one but I feel really good about this whole New Year thing.


I mean I have quite a huge instinct that something really awesome is going to hit me on 2011.
Right now, I feel more relaxed than ever.
Like I have nothing more to wish that health and success of me and my folks (family and friends).


Indeed, I feel calm and close to God.




I hope my instinct is right. I know God will always listen.
I am going to celebrate New Year on the phone like last year but this time I do not want crowds.
I hope can avoid that.




Happy New Year, chaps !




Acknowledgement.
After I thought over and over again, this ought to be the best birthday ever.
I got to celebrate with my close friends and family.
So thanks to everybody for giving me the spirit of a lion for this upcoming 2011.


My dad gave me Ipod Classic which I don't know how to figure it out. My mom gave me a charming Esprit purse. My siblings gave me Papercrafts book which is awesome to me because I like paper arts. They gave a card too.




It is great though it is pink.




From the previous post, you would know what Twelve gave me. 


Nussow, Mell and Jebon brought me to Twelve's house and we all went out for McDonald's lunch by the lake.
My family brought me to a restaurant belonged to the son of my dad's ex-colleague. The son cooked me a serving of lamb chop and the mother gave me Japanese cotton cloth for Baju Kurung.


I must not forget this though.


Twelve and I went to Ikea a day before my birthday.
We shopped a lot.
Later, Nussow Hawa and An joined us and they gave me this.



It is a sand art result.


I like the drawings. Hawa is taller than the boys, Nussow's hair is wriggly wiggly and An has a long hippy hair. They drew this themselves.





In many words, I will say this is one of the best periods in my life.
In one word: Awesome.



True story.

1 comment:

  1. tak tahulah kenapa, tapi kte baru perasan post ni -______-"

    ReplyDelete