Things worth mentioning as a reminder to all of us:
1. You cannot prove sincerity.
2. The pain we feel is always not the same as how others feel.
3. The thing about pain is they demand to be felt.
4. Love is blind... at one point or every other points altogether.
5. Ponder this: is being judgemental part of human nature?
Yes, that I-have-nothing-to-do-so-better-lie-down-on-the floor-and-think-about-life-as-a-whole moments are here. I am not bored, not even too occupied.
I must have read some deep thought-provoking books wayyy too much.
Pardonez-moi, mes amis.